Interesting Chat the Other Day

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have the same problem with a friend ... he and his wife both said ..The Dr Said to eat ... I am wrong and the Dr is always right ... My friend is looking very ill .. Off to the loo every few moments.. Drinking like a fish .. I asked if he wanted to test his blood sugars .. He said NO .. The Dr told me not to ....

I am now asking myself why the heck are the Drs still preaching the eat carbs and don't test when they are so clearly wrong !! Do they just not know or give a dam about the people they are seeing .. Yes I know they are only following orders themselves ..but common Drs out there .. Get your act together and help people to get themselves in control of this condition. Or there will come a time when the family's of your diabetes will get together and take you to court.. But it will be too late by then for your friend and mine :banghead::banghead::banghead:
:D:D:D Isn't it funny that nobody wants to be tested. That's probably because they already know in the back of their minds they are wrong.

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm 5ft nothin lol - the height of nonsense ;)
What's the saying.....................Good things come in small packages. I'm only 8" taller than you and my lad and his friends are all taller than me.:( At least i don't have to bend down as far as him when we get in the car.:D:D

Reactions: 3 people

Ali H

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Having cared for my parents for the last 9 years I have given up trying to educate them and get them to change their habits. Like others, I get the words of their endo thrown at me time and again, he reckons a BS reading of 10 is fine btw. Oh well, now Dad cannot feel his feet, has had a heel infection and now has a toe infection. If he goes to the grave with all of his limbs it will be nothing short of a miracle but hey ho, the Dr said.........

Reactions: 3 people