The SCREAM thread

brottonmoores

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
On my countryside job, clients two cats are always bringing in wildlife. often mice which sometimes are just left on the patio, I said, a couple of weeks ago, "shall I clear away the 3 mice" and he "no, the Owl will come down and get them later", so a take away ready meal, oohhh errr, ;)
I do love Dizzy and Dory

Reactions: 8 people

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm well used to dead rats and mice, and birds both dead and alive, appearing in the house courtesy of various dogs at various times, and these never get even the tiniest "eek!" out of me. Spiders i don't mind unless they have little bodies and huge long thin spidery legs in which case I prefer to swat at, rather than shriek at, them...

But what currently tuns me into a shrieking, screaming, swearing, flinging, furious, fury is my current ability to drop anything and everything (so it seems!) that I ever pick up...

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Robbity

Reactions: 14 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Chemists that can't be ***** to order in a prescription. Even though they had 3 weeks grace to sort it out. Then offering a completely different alternative to the script with the excuse "well they're changing all the diabetic stuff anyway." Nope if they were changing my D stuff the prescription would reflect this.... :banghead:

I got my own way to blow off steam usually....

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Talking about cats and mice.
I wouldnt have had mice if I didnt have cats,because they brought them into the house as gifts.
Teenagers ,I have had four,running them round for years,sitting out nightclubs to bring them home,passing driving tests and waiting for them to come home,I could go on.
When I was young there was no teenagars,you were either young and did as you were told,or you were married and had to cope.
Im showing my age.

Reactions: 14 people

Mongolia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
On my countryside job, clients two cats are always bringing in wildlife. often mice which sometimes are just left on the patio, I said, a couple of weeks ago, "shall I clear away the 3 mice" and he "no, the Owl will come down and get them later", so a take away ready meal, oohhh errr, ;)
Unfortunately don't think an owl is likely to come into my hallway to remove dead mice. At least they are dead I suppose, not running around or half alive trailing blood:dead:

Reactions: 12 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We have mouse on the patio syndrome, courtesy of our two cats, but the owls have to look sharp, because it's usually the magpies that clear things up, so by dusk, they're all gone ......

Our cats have bells on their collars, so they don't usually get birds, though mice don't seem to hear them, but one of the wretched mogs has just come in with a (deceased) robin. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Reactions: 6 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
I don't scream about anything any more, I am immune to fear. I started to get a wee mouse in my kitchen at night and well gave him/her the obvious name of Mr Jangles lol, he used to freeze when I switched the kitchen light on so we kinda stared at each other over several weeks and I just left the wee cute thing alone. I started putting a wee nut down for it and left the kitchen. Alas I have not seen it for a while now and feel a bit upset lol.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I'm well used to dead rats and mice, and birds both dead and alive, appearing in the house courtesy of various dogs at various times, and these never get even the tiniest "eek!" out of me. Spiders i don't mind unless they have little bodies and huge long thin spidery legs in which case I prefer to swat at, rather than shriek at, them...

But what currently tuns me into a shrieking, screaming, swearing, flinging, furious, fury is my current ability to drop anything and everything (so it seems!) that I ever pick up...

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Robbity
My thumbs don't work too well. So it's a task not to drop everything.
I have more chips on the outside of my plate than on it!!!!!!!

You know you've picked it up, then it's back where it was, not in your hand, a@aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Country music makes me want to scream!

When you've really done something your proud of and worked hard at, and someone comes along and either trashes it or makes a mess!

Doing something that's going to take forever and you don't get anywhere!

And finally Tory dogma! Aaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

rowan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Weeds! Why do they always grow so much quicker than flowers? AAAArrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :arghh:

Reactions: 10 people
N

NicolaB70

Aaarrrggghhh plumbers- A plumber who says they're coming to have a look at what needs doing then doesn't bother turning up, Another plumber who turns up late then doesn't bother to send the quote to us even ignoring an email and text. All I want is my bathroom repaired, not really asking for much!!
Oh and stroppy teenagers!

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I don't scream about anything any more, I am immune to fear. I started to get a wee mouse in my kitchen at night and well gave him/her the obvious name of Mr Jangles lol, he used to freeze when I switched the kitchen light on so we kinda stared at each other over several weeks and I just left the wee cute thing alone. I started putting a wee nut down for it and left the kitchen. Alas I have not seen it for a while now and feel a bit upset lol.
Just an update, methinks Mr Jangles is not a domestic housemouse but a fieldmouse, bright coloured and a bit bigger than an indoor one as they are darker and smaller, seen plenty of them. I think he is out partying now the weather is better. :)

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Aaarrrggghhh plumbers- A plumber who says they're coming to have a look at what needs doing then doesn't bother turning up, Another plumber who turns up late then doesn't bother to send the quote to us even ignoring an email and text. All I want is my bathroom repaired, not really asking for much!!
Oh and stroppy teenagers!
Good trade to get trained in Nicola ! :D

Reactions: 4 people
N

NicolaB70

Lol. Wouldn't mind but found the plumbers on 'checkatrade' and 'trustatrade' websites. Both had excellent reviews and top marks, so we went for them.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Lol. Wouldn't mind but found the plumbers on 'checkatrade' and 'trustatrade' websites. Both had excellent reviews and top marks, so we went for them.

Oh dear, time of the month ? ;) :hilarious: