Picture Loons

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.

...................................................................... Star Treck...... "The First Generation"
bea.jpg

bec.gif

beb.jpg

................................... Rest in peace Spock, you made many generations very happy.

Reactions: 6 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Reactions: 4 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Watch this very short clip and listen to what's being said .... In Da House ..... and then watch the second clip.
What do you think?

1st clip is only a minute of your time ....

Reactions: 2 people

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
The second clip could maybe be seen as the evidence?
2 mins long .....

What do we think?

rowan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Off his head. No surprise really because anyone who comes up with the despicable things he does must be out of their minds.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
Off his head. No surprise really because anyone who comes up with the despicable things he does must be out of their minds.
He's been accused by many for years.
That to me looks absolutely off his face.

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
................................................. Would you just look at that, they've got baby's taking "selfies" now.
..................................................................................................................... :rolleyes:

.............................................................................................................................:joyful:

willie. :)

Doriand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Political Correctness
................................................. Would you just look at that, they've got baby's taking "selfies" now.
..................................................................................................................... :rolleyes:

.............................................................................................................................:joyful:

willie. :)
According to my daughter, there is a selfie stick designed in such a way that people (I'd imagine teens - can't see 'oldies' doing it!) can take selfies of their backside!!!:wideyed: