The SCREAM thread

S

Sable_Jan

Awww, they are cute! :D
But the little buggers keep nicking things and sound like they've got hobnail boots on charging through the gap between floor and ceiling....

Pinched and ate the first 30 pages of my favourite paperback recipe book.... mind you I don't make yorkshire pudding anymore or pancakes so.....

Reactions: 4 people
S

Sable_Jan

Chemists that can't be ***** to order in a prescription. Even though they had 3 weeks grace to sort it out. Then offering a completely different alternative to the script with the excuse "well they're changing all the diabetic stuff anyway." Nope if they were changing my D stuff the prescription would reflect this.... :banghead:

I got my own way to blow off steam usually....

My son's way of letting off steam too..... loud music of this genre

Reactions: 6 people
S

Sable_Jan

I don't scream about anything any more, I am immune to fear. I started to get a wee mouse in my kitchen at night and well gave him/her the obvious name of Mr Jangles lol, he used to freeze when I switched the kitchen light on so we kinda stared at each other over several weeks and I just left the wee cute thing alone. I started putting a wee nut down for it and left the kitchen. Alas I have not seen it for a while now and feel a bit upset lol.
Green Mile; Brilliant film :)

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
On my countryside job, clients two cats are always bringing in wildlife. often mice which sometimes are just left on the patio, I said, a couple of weeks ago, "shall I clear away the 3 mice" and he "no, the Owl will come down and get them later", so a take away ready meal, oohhh errr, ;)
Could you wait an get some pics of the owl rrb just love owls ::))

S

Sable_Jan

My thumbs don't work too well. So it's a task not to drop everything.
I have more chips on the outside of my plate than on it!!!!!!!

You know you've picked it up, then it's back where it was, not in your hand, a@aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I just had to laugh the way you wrote that .... and I'm allowed to cos I'm so clumsy lately I'm forever picking things up after I've knocked them off somewhere.... and repeatedly picking them up as somehow they won't stay put.... where am I going WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
S

Sable_Jan

Country music makes me want to scream!

When you've really done something your proud of and worked hard at, and someone comes along and either trashes it or makes a mess!

Doing something that's going to take forever and you don't get anywhere!

And finally Tory dogma! Aaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
LOVE most country music
Would scream if that happened to me
Similar with the last one BUT TEN MINUTE jobs that take all day cos they won't go right......

S

Sable_Jan

Weeds! Why do they always grow so much quicker than flowers? AAAArrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :arghh:
But weeds are just flowers growing where you don't want them ;)
Got some lovely dandelions growing at the front of my house.... a lovely, lovely bright yellow.... when the flowers have died off I will pull the plant up for my grandrabbits

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Could you wait an get some pics of the owl rrb just love owls ::))

I would be there until after 8.30pm Mister Clive, waiting at the bus stop in the dark, :nailbiting:and the buses would be few and far between, so no. But I have a ceramic Owl on my elec/gas meter cupboard outside so I could take a photo of that instead :)

S

Sable_Jan

Aaarrrggghhh plumbers- A plumber who says they're coming to have a look at what needs doing then doesn't bother turning up, Another plumber who turns up late then doesn't bother to send the quote to us even ignoring an email and text. All I want is my bathroom repaired, not really asking for much!!
Oh and stroppy teenagers!
oooh, gawd, yes you've had awful trouble with that haven't you

Reactions: 6 people
S

Sable_Jan

I have just screamed at hubby ,dont like him at the moment.
Been told off for not being carefull and falling over the clothes prop and got a large lump on my fore head and a black eye.my ankel has got stiff during the day and my new hip from Oct is clicking.
My car failed its MOT and costing me a fortune.
I have been realy hungery for a few days,would love a scone cream and jam.
Also want a ciggy which I havent had for months.
I relise this is so selfish when I read what some people suffer.
But its good to write it down
You've had a "brown sticky stuff day" and you are allowed to have a good SCREAM.......

Hope you didn't damage the new hip... I've had both replaced and at times they drive me nuts itching inside - I guess where the internal scar tissue is... drives me nuts enough to want to scream even though I know I'm lucky to have them

Reactions: 5 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
I would be there until after 8.30pm Mister Clive, waiting at the bus stop in the dark, :nailbiting:and the buses would be few and far between, so no. But I have a ceramic Owl on my elec/gas meter cupboard outside so I could take a photo of that instead :)
Ok, a pic of your meter owl will do then :)

Reactions: 7 people