Not open for further replies.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
That is a lovely pic, I have a few 'dog posing as a baby' pics haha

How is your pain today? And how is your lovely Wendie?

You're right, it's not fair, I wish there was something we could do, or even say to make it better... Life can be rubbish :-(

Big hugs xxx

Pain very bad, but we went out for Breakfast and shopping, nice time, came back well Shattered and screaming with pain, but very sattisfied,

LOL.

. Love. xxx.

Reactions: 4 people
S

Sable_Jan

I Love the first one with Wendie and Pork Butt upside down in her lap, he looks like he's smiling, it's just a real classic shot !

I Love them Both so very much. ... I know Soppy Old So and So. but that's just Me ...

Love and Hugs.

xxx.

PS it's just not fair Dying so young and taking me from them, I'll only be 54.

:bigtears:. :angelic:.
Not at all fair :(

Reactions: 2 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Is the little one PB's girlfriend?

No that one was fighting his girlfriend over him LOL, her name is Edee, the girlfriend is in one of the pictures at least, she's Brindle and wears a Pink Collar she's called Betty.

The fight got quite rough LOL.

xxx xxx xxx.

S

Sable_Jan

Pain very bad, but we went out for Breakfast and shopping, nice time, came back well Shattered and screaming with pain, but very sattisfied,

LOL.

. Love. xxx.
Sorry to hear the pain is bad but boy, the strength you have to enjoy life through it BIG THUMBS UP to you!! A special man...

Reactions: 4 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sorry to hear the pain is bad but boy, the strength you have to enjoy life through it BIG THUMBS UP to you!! A special man...

Nothing SPECIAL about me Jan, I'm just a man who Loves and Adores his Lovely Family and hates that he won't be around them for much Longer. .....

XXX.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
you are a start to us on here.

Your All mad. ... There is Nothing SPECIAL about me,

I am just an ordinary bloke, with an ordinary life and some idea when I wont be a Man anymore,

And then time to forget me, Just remember my Message and LIVE folks

xxx.

S

Sable_Jan

Your All mad. ... There is Nothing SPECIAL about me,

I am just an ordinary bloke, with an ordinary life and some idea when I wont be a Man anymore,

And then time to forget me, Just remember my Message and LIVE folks

xxx.
Won't be forgetting your message OR YOU!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
A pleasent day, despite the excruciating pain being almost unbearable,

But now come the Night Terrors .... When the Night Time Pain Levels slowly wash over me and make me wish I didn't wake up !

Now if anyone saw DIY SOS. on BBC1 tonight, though different, his illnesses share similarities with mine, including the excrutiating pain and the inevitability of Death, and the Neurological effects etc !

Stay with me in thought, Tonight will be BAD and I need the Love and Kindness and Prayers etc from you All, Be there as I scream and as I beg to Die, Hold my hand, and whisper Comforts in my ears, Rock me to sleep and ask Angels to look over me, Love Me as a Friend in Distress, Forgive my Cursing, My Shouting and My Aggitation, Forgive my Anger that there is no Relief or Hope or Miracles to come for me, Forgive me that I put so much on the sholders of my Lovely Wife Wendie,

Forgive Me for Being Me !

Love Always.

xxx.

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Like Jan says .. Nothing to forgive.
When the time is right you will be released from your pain, Wendie will understand, and we will all miss you. Until then .. try to make the best of each painful day as you can.

Reactions: 3 people
S

Sable_Jan

I've just lit two Angel's Touch incense cones...one for you and one for Wendie....may sleep.come to you swiftly and dreams be pleasant and uninterrupted

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Like Jan says .. Nothing to forgive.
When the time is right you will be released from your pain, Wendie will understand, and we will all miss you. Until then .. try to make the best of each painful day as you can.

We try together to do that, Wendie took me out for Breakfast before the shopping this morning, We went with other members of a Facebook group of French Bulldog Owners, for a walk round Leicester's Abbey Park, last Sunday it was an even bigger meet at Leicestershire's Bradgate Park. home to Britains Shortest Lived Queen. ... Lady Jane Grey,

I am trying to Write a book, a Novel for Teens and Young Adults about Time travel, though don't ecpect too much, I never finish my book's, and with my Pain and the Problems with my hands, Typing or writing becomes ridiculous a post this long takes up to an hour when I'm bad,

So we are Doing, well as much as we can LOL,

Kisses to the Wife from Me and Pork Butt mate. ... But none for you Sorry !!!

LOL

xxx.

Status
Not open for further replies.