Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Chest finally starting to ease more been able to drink without wheezing. Still tired so will be having an early night. Pollen count is high for tomorrow too so will be drugging up on the old anti histamine
Glad to read that you are on the mend. My eldest son is a great early barometer for hey fever. We all know that the pollen is getting up there when the wrap around sun glasses emerge.

Reactions: 5 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Glad to read that you are on the mend. My eldest son is a great early barometer for hey fever. We all know that the pollen is getting up there when the wrap around sun glasses emerge.
Sound like a good idea mine are prescription ones and would be lost without them

Reactions: 2 people

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
7.7 this morning.

I have to work late every other Thursday and it really screws up my eating cos its a longer shift and I don't get home till 9.

and ive just been called in to cover sickness this morning.

Reactions: 21 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all looks like I beat pasha time wise this morning 4.7 today .NO I DIDNT HE BEAT ME AGAIN :mad:;);)
Looks like the early bird got the worm jayjay as Pasha has conceded.

Won't be joining in the who can wake up the earliest game!

Reactions: 5 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning troops

5.5 fasting on a bright sunny day down here in saga central. Thursday's gone so safe to go to Aldi again.

Hba1c results back from the dn. 34 on the upside. Test strips stopped for t2 across the board at our surgery on the downside. She's decent enough for a dn. hands are tied blah blah, but will supply name of person who can authorise reversal of decision. I buy the majority of my own strips and have had a tub every other month. So coming up to a years diagnosis that's 6 tubs at £10 a tub of which I pay £8 making that a princely sum of £12.

Anyhow I know the nhs must look to cut costs but it's not about costs per se it's about the various (compartmentalised) budgets.

Work to do on weight and protein in the urine everything else normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 22 people

Hiitsme

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.3 this morning - seems a bit high for me as it was 5.5 before evening meal and 5.9 2 hours later so I was hoping for lower.

Reactions: 17 people

TyTy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not much
Last night after having 2 chappatis and okra curry went up to 11.7 , not sure why , was whole meal flour , this morning was 6.6

Reactions: 16 people
Status
Not open for further replies.