Lidl high protein roll.

Nannyrosie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I can't find the post this was on, here is the nutrition values a roll have in it.

1 roll weighs 127grms.
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1433842252.737851.jpg

gillyhill

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Lying on a beach all day, arrogant/rude/superficial people, not being able to get necessary help from health professionals
They taste really nice too. Went to Lidl Saturday and beat someone to last four. Had one and others in freezer :)

Reactions: 4 people

littleweedz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Visited Lidl today in search of the elusive triangular dark rolls. Couldn't see any, so enquired whether or not they stocked them, and hey looked at me like I was bonkers

kay2409

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I work for Lidl and the High protein rolls are a permanent line, some days the store you visit may be low or out of stock as the product is allocated to each store dependant on sales. They are also very nice and filling. ☺

Reactions: 4 people

bladerfc

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I work for Lidl and the High protein rolls are a permanent line, some days the store you visit may be low or out of stock as the product is allocated to each store dependant on sales. They are also very nice and filling. ☺
That's good news I like them

Reactions: 2 people

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sent an email to the Lidl web site about the availability of the protein rolls in different areas as we can't get them where we live I told them how popular they are with diabetics who can't eat other types of breads and those people who do healthy eating and low carbohydrates and how soon they sell out that it would be cost effective to them to do them in all stores and this is the reply from them so will keep my fingers crossed

Re: High Protein Roll

We do not currently stock this product in your area; however we have forwarded your suggestion to our Buying Department. Suggestions like these help us maintain and improve the variety of products that we offer.

Thank you for contacting us.

Yours sincerely,
For and on behalf of Lidl UK GmbH

Reactions: 2 people

Dizz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Not seen them in our Lidl either, however the low GI loaf is lovely and doesn't seem to spike me!

Claire_Terry

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I randomly popped into my local Lidl store in Worthing West Sussex, I saw the rolls and was very interested in them, they looked really good. I didn't buy any though, as I wondered what we're in them etc. They are in the fresh bakery section. I hadn't even realised they made these and just popped into the forum and seen these posts. It's a shame they don't sell them in very Lidl store. X