E-cigs and diabetes

Gaz-M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
baked beans
well Ive used them before but I was diagnosed with severe COPD last week so Ive bought a new one, I won't put the name on here but it is the best one I have had so far and hoping after smoking since I was 11 that I will finally give them up or face a terrible death !!!

Smoking has no benefits but it is so bloody hard to stop, I have tried everything apart from hypnosis but I know this would not work anyway, so fingers crossed this time

Reactions: 4 people

Mrsmac247

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Another ecig user here, been using them for the last two years and finally quit cigarettes 7 months ago. I also make my own liquid as it is more cost effective.

Reactions: 2 people

Dizz

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
well Ive used them before but I was diagnosed with severe COPD last week so Ive bought a new one, I won't put the name on here but it is the best one I have had so far and hoping after smoking since I was 11 that I will finally give them up or face a terrible death !!!

Smoking has no benefits but it is so bloody hard to stop, I have tried everything apart from hypnosis but I know this would not work anyway, so fingers crossed this time
Good luck Gaz. I was a 50 a day smoker and could never have given up without the ecig, it's now over 3 years since I had a 'real' cig. You do have to accept that it's never going to be quite as satisfying as smoking, but with determination you can get there!

Reactions: 4 people

Nike rhia

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Andy12345stopped exactly the same day as you and year and ive not had a cigarette since never thought I would stop I say go on give it a try ive not noticed any bs problems and I'm type 1 so do check keep up the good work andy God bless you xt: 372762 said:
Re: E-cigs and diabetes

I've been on them since oct 2012 and love em, haven't smoked a real one since the first puff of it
Wow Andy 12345 I stopp