Type 2 B s levels

Bergkamp777

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
B's 4.3 this morning steadily going down every day from 10.5 2 week's ago is 4.3 to low?

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
It's very good. I'm happy with results around there but personally wouldn't want to go any lower though a few here do.

My Dr told me to aim for between 5.5 and 6.5 in the morning. I prefer to go for 4.5 to 5.5 as I feel best around those levels but the odd blip I can live with.

Huge well done on getting it down so quickly.

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
my morning levels are still high but coming down
pre lunch and pre tea are around 5.7 which i,m happy with

Reactions: 2 people

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
It's very good. I'm happy with results around there but personally wouldn't want to go any lower though a few here do.

My Dr told me to aim for between 5.5 and 6.5 in the morning. I prefer to go for 4.5 to 5.5 as I feel best around those levels but the odd blip I can live with.

Huge well done on getting it down so quickly.
I agree. My DN said the same. Occasionally I'll be down in the low 4s and starting to feel hypo, so I try to stay nearer 5 by adjusting my Basal insulin.

Hiitsme

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've not had a fasting reading that low. I think it depends on your medication, I'm not on medication so wouldn't be worried but I think you are so possibly someone with more knowledge could help you. Well done on your improvements. It took me 6 months to get the control I now have.