Our girl shed ...

S

Sable_Jan

Err, sorry Eddie was it really loud, turned it down a bit now, girls shed girls only party we don't get enough bank holidays hic hic so have to make the most of them hic:oops:
Didn't know we were having a party tonight....only just having my tea....

Reactions: 3 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Didn't know we were having a party tonight....only just having my tea....
Sorry, put a note up in the shed on Saturday. Yeh went over to dress the shed, looks lovely even found a glitter ball at the back of the garage. Don't worry about food it's more a cheese & wine sort of supper with assorted nibbles and lots of bottled stuff 8.30 ish put your glad rags on

Reactions: 5 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
I knew it - saw the sign on the door saying "MEN PROHIBITED" on the door last night lol :p

Reactions: 4 people
K

Kat100

Sorry, put a note up in the shed on Saturday. Yeh went over to dress the shed, looks lovely even found a glitter ball at the back of the garage. Don't worry about food it's more a cheese & wine sort of supper with assorted nibbles and lots of bottled stuff 8.30 ish put your glad rags on
I knew it - saw the sign on the door saying "MEN PROHIBITED" on the door last night lol :p
Dash , great aunt pooh , that secret undercover party was going very well ..
But Eddie .. Spying lol well let him in anyway .. We are kind hearted .. :angelic:

Of course there will be favours :D:woot:

Reactions: 5 people
S

Sable_Jan

That'll be the one that Chris put up for the party that no-one except a nice lass whose name I've forgotten turned up to..... even CHRIS never went.....think we were ALL cream crackered that night.....

Oooh, just love cheese....is there celery and grapes to go with it? If there's stinky blue cheese :***: push it to the end of the table nearest to Chris, she loves the stuff.....I can eat it in soup but not "neat" :hilarious::hilarious:

Reactions: 6 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Glad you all enjoyed your Bank Holiday Blowout lol, next time please tag me with an invitation. :D

K

Kat100

Oooo there's a knock on the door .. Will just go and see who it is , I have been relaxing in the shed this afternoon .. Hang on who is it ... Kat goes to door ... In tracksuit in relaxing mode .. After busy morning in the kitchen :rolleyes:

K

Kat100

image.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
K

Kat100

Its all of you , goodness I love you all and spotty ... Now tell me all your secrets .. There are years of them .. All those black and white afternoon moments :bag:

N

NicolaB70

Our shed is being erected on the 17/9. My hubby is still adamant it's a man shed. The more I think I about it though it sounds like a good idea, I can send them all out there and have the house to myself!!!! I've seen some great man shed/cave signs on Amazon.