• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »
SueJB
Reaction score
4,079

Latest activity Postings About

    • SueJB
      SueJB replied to the thread Type 1'stars R Us.
      Yep I've got elusive insulin. Checking my blood this morning and wondered whether it's going to nose dive or rocket and trying to decide...
    • SueJB
      SueJB reacted to Tony337's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      You have my sympathy. I do this as if for example i'm in the 10s (mmol) and i give myself 1 unit of novorapid it will come down but in 3...
    • SueJB
      SueJB replied to the thread Type 1'stars R Us.
      That's really good to hear you had a super time
    • SueJB
      SueJB reacted to becca59's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Friendly Friendly.
      Back from a Monday to Friday break in Berwick. Fabulously relaxed! Didn’t stint on enjoyable food (all cooked in caravan but based...
    • SueJB
      SueJB replied to the thread Type 1'stars R Us.
      We loved walking the walls in Berwick and wedid a boat trip to see the seals....only one and it was bitterly cold.. the weather not the seal
    • SueJB
      SueJB reacted to becca59's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      Off to Berwick @SueJB and can see Lindisfarne from two of the walks, weather permitting, we shall do.
    • SueJB
      SueJB replied to the thread Type 1'stars R Us.
      So sorry @becca59 to hear about your parents it really makes me realise , despite everything, how lucky I am. I hope you're going...
    • SueJB
      SueJB replied to the thread Type 1'stars R Us.
      My BG is awful and after so long having T1, I'm still surprised. Only 59% in range AND I'm putting on weight without eating...
    • SueJB
      SueJB reacted to Mr T80's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      Good glucose number also what a meal Gammon Steak Oh yeah. lol:)
    • SueJB
      SueJB replied to the thread Type 1'stars R Us.
      Morning all, hope everyone's TIR is spot on now it's cooler. I came back recently from a holiday in Berwick upon Tweed and Lindisfarne...
    • SueJB
      SueJB replied to the thread Type 1'stars R Us.
      Morning, I've noticed that there are far fewer people posting on here. It does seem such a shame. Does anyone know if there is a link...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top