Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »Dismiss Notice
Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.Dismiss Notice
Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.Dismiss Notice
- Last Activity:
- Jun 1, 2021 at 9:15 AM
- Apr 11, 2021
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
Share This Page
Member, Male, 67, from Surrey
unemployed but looking. May 28, 2021
- Allen50yearsT1 was last seen:
- Jun 1, 2021
- May 20, 1954 (Age: 67)
- Computer Consultant
- Type of diabetes:
- Type 1
- Treatment type:
- Novorapid, Omeprazole, Indapamide, Xalacom, Losartan, Aspirin, Toujeo/Glargine, plus 6 years into long term drug trial of Inclisiran for Cholesterol
- Football, Press Ups, Walking.
- Flying, Dogs, Horse Riding (English & Western), garden birds, volunteer @ RSPCA. Traveling & Cruising
Diagnosed at age 17 with Type 1, and with a needle phobia, oh dear lol. This was after I had applied to the RAF for a career. No chance, utterly disappointed. Have managed to fly light aircraft, microlights, gliders, and a helicopter (what fun) and an ultralight over the Hoover Dam, not solo of course. Currently training as a 737 flight simulation instructor, no license required! Learned to ride a horse about 20 years ago, and have ridden horses over jumps, and done long trail rides in Colorado, and Wyoming, including rounding up cows! Currently also love walking abandoned/rescued dogs at my local RSPCA.
- Adverts, EU, Brussel Sprouts, Ginge & Winge.