Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »Dismiss Notice
Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.Dismiss Notice
Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.Dismiss Notice
- Last Activity:
- May 18, 2021 at 4:57 PM
- May 18, 2015
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
Share This Page
Active Member, from Norfolk, UK
2000mg slow-release Metformin, 25mg Alogliptin, 40mg Gliclazide daily (at start of 2019). Jan 8, 2019
- cineman was last seen:
- May 18, 2021
- Home Page:
- Norfolk, UK
- None. Full-time carer for wheelchair using partner
- Type of diabetes:
- Type 2
- Treatment type:
- Tablets (oral)
- 4 x 500mg Metformin daily
- 1-3 mile walks every other day, with other exercise inbetween, when I can spare the time.
- Home cinema, Cinema, Films, Film Sound, Film pictures. That's about it, until I can think of more. PLUS, I've now taken up 'proper' photography and found out that that too, is a very expensive hobby! Why can't I just collect stamps?
I thought I'd just done that! I will fill this in more later, I promise. I'm a bit um...err... forgetful! that's it.
- Diabetes. High BG levels
Also, I don't have a darned 'URL', yet I cannot 'save changes' without it, so I've put on my blog URL just to keep the peace!
Naughty profile page, changing me to an 'insulin dependant type 2', no way Jose!