- Last Activity:
- Dec 6, 2019 at 1:18 PM
- Mar 2, 2016
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
Share This Page
Well-Known Member, Female, from Darkest Essex
- FranOnTheEdge was last seen:
- Dec 6, 2019
- December 30
- Home Page:
- Darkest Essex
- Trying to stop mum from burning the house down
- Type of diabetes:
- Type 2
- Treatment type:
- Tablets (oral)
- Glucophage 500mg (Metformin Hydrochloride) x2 morning & x1 evening
- Swimming - when I can escape.
- Art and crafts: Acrylic Painting, Texture Art, Grunge Art, SteamPunk, Stencils: making, designing and using, working in Polymer Clay.
Have a collie dog, and an urge to create arty things. And a magpie disposition.
- Coriander leaf, chillis, celery, sausages,
SignatureFranOnTheEdge: Artist and type 2 diabetic. Diagnosed end of Dec 2015.
On Metformin at 500mg x 2 morning, and 1 evening.
Hates: Metformin, Chillis and Coriander Leaf, Artichokes, Celery. Arthritis in all joints. Right knee worst.
Loves: Low Carb toast and butter, Instant Costa Rica coffee with whole milk, 70% cocoa solids chocolate - especially with mint But have only eaten 1" since Easter 2015.
Other loves: barely cooked B.E. frozen peas, chopped frozen spinach, Asparagus, baby courgettes, and loads more. Real Butter. My New "Veggie Deluxe Bake" recipe! And my new Cavolo Nero & Prawns dish.
Lost 2 stone 8lb since September 2015