• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Recent Content by helenb1979

  1. helenb1979

    2026/27 Football Season

    I hope so They do so much for the younger children but we Lost one of the best managers. My youngest is convinced man city are going down
  2. helenb1979

    2026/27 Football Season

    How come I have just found this. Is their room for a poor Ipswich supporter?
  3. helenb1979

    What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

    What I meant before auto correct was it might be too low?
  4. helenb1979

    What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

    4.2 ᥲ 7.20. ᥴ᥆ᥒᥴᥱrᥒᥱძ һᥲ mіgһ ᑲᥱ ᥆᥆ ᥣ᥆ᥕ?
  5. helenb1979

    What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

    6.1 this morning
  6. helenb1979

    Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

    Late today with my reading but it was 5.8 this morning
  7. helenb1979

    Insulin, menopause and weight loss

    You are similar to me. I was diagnosed 7 months ago aged 46 with a level of 136 I am also enjoying the menopause. I am on 16 units of insulin a day and I asked my dr straight out if i would ever be off it and she was honest and said no. It might be reduced at some point but I will always need...
  8. helenb1979

    Back with bad news

    Sending you lots of love and hugs. Xx
  9. helenb1979

    About to get a CGM

    This is the reason I don't want one. But I am going to follow Mark's journey with this to see how it goes then maybe..
  10. helenb1979

    Recently diagnosed and feeling deflated after first nurse appointment...

    What a terrible nurse. I started off 7 months ago with a level of 126 and in that time I have halved it. Not going to lie. I am stubborn and cut everything out. Changed diet.more exercise and yes I do take medication. Still a long way to go I might not beat this but I will give it my best shot...
Back
Top