- Last Activity:
- Mar 19, 2021 at 4:04 AM
- May 10, 2016
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
Share This Page
Well-Known Member, Male, 52, from London
Happy, caring Autistic with Adult ADHD Oct 16, 2017
- JohnnyBaker87 was last seen:
- Mar 19, 2021
- Feb 12, 1970 (Age: 52)
- Home Page:
- On disability money with an appointee.
- Type of diabetes:
- Type 2
- Treatment type:
- Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
- Lixisenatide Injections, Metformin, Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Ramipril, Bendroflumethiazide, Amlodipine, Bisacodyl, Carbamazepine and Fluphenazine Decaonate intramuscular injections (contains a chemical for autistic meltdowns and motivational/irritability abnormalities in my Asperger Syndrome and Adult ADHD.
- I'm inactive but working on my motivation.
- Disney, 1970's music and TV, cartoons, Star Wars, back to the future trilogy, star trek, GPS behind closed doors and writing poems, drawing and social media.
A lot of people say I'm a very friendly, caring sort of guy but I have to learn to prioritise my own needs as my psychologist conducting my Cognitive Behaviour Therapy has advised. I also tend to have a tendency to give money and presents to people or do shopping for them and then leave myself socioeconomically destitute. It's like I'm "buying" their friendship because I don't see myself possessing admirable, personality traits that would warrant somebody liking me or wanting to be my friend. I have been diagnosed with a full ICD-10 diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome and Adult ADHD, and I think I know, deep down, I am a lovely little bloke with much love to give. I also know I am loved in abundance and am thankful to Jesus for enabling that privilege in my life.
- I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.