• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »
M.A.R.
Reaction score
75

Latest activity Postings About

    • M.A.R.
      M.A.R. reacted to Hoodiegirl3's post in the thread Diabetic profile with Like Like.
      I’m sorry but lwk confused rn…
    • M.A.R.
      M.A.R. posted a new thread.
      This is what my diabetologist asked me to do to evaluate my diabetic profile. I thought about posting it in the "success stories"...
    • M.A.R.
      M.A.R. reacted to SepticTank's post in the thread Chia seeds with Like Like.
      I do a weekly batch of porridge in the slow cooker that uses steel cut oats, water, chia seeds and milled flax, Divvied up (using scales...
    • M.A.R.
      M.A.R. replied to the thread The alfajor experience.
      Hi Tony, Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I did not take it as rude or judgmental. Eating two alfajores is certainly not part of...
    • M.A.R.
      M.A.R. replied to the thread Leave me a poem..
      This is a song by Luis Alberto Spinetta, one of the greatest musicians and poets in Argentine rock. It is called “Against All the Evils...
    • M.A.R.
      M.A.R. reacted to Tony337's post in the thread The alfajor experience with Like Like.
      Just to add to that and the way i think......... I do over do it at times but this usually involves potatoes. They are tricky customers...
    • M.A.R.
      M.A.R. reacted to Tony337's post in the thread The alfajor experience with Like Like.
      Hi As a type 1 for over 50 years and i often lurk about early doors on this site in the UK and i came across your post or more...
    • M.A.R.
      M.A.R. posted a new thread.
      Today I had to go to the clinic for a check-up (a diabetes test) and, naturally, I went while fasting; at 7:00 a.m., my fasting level...
      • 2 GUAYMELLEN 3 HORAS DESPUES.jpeg
    • M.A.R.
      M.A.R. replied to the thread Chia seeds.
      I consume chia seeds in my bread.
    • M.A.R.
      Please, if the forum allows it, give me the address of that page where they publish bread recipes.
    • M.A.R.
      I haven't heard of that one! I do know that the lower the GI, the more carbs we can tolerate (and, of course, many low GI carbs have...
    • M.A.R.
      Ms. Red Boots, I need to find out if canary seed flour is available on the market; it must be excellent for diabetics.
    • M.A.R.
      You can also make bread - I have - with soaked chickpeas and psyllium husks. And, which I haven't yet tried, with lentils. There's a...
    • M.A.R.
      I wanted to test my glucose response to a meal, so I prepared two sandwiches: one with tomato and the other with sardines. The tomato...
      • Glucometro antes de comer.jpeg
      • Glucometro despues de la comida.jpeg
      • sandwiches.jpeg
    • M.A.R.
      Wheat-free bread made in a bread machine. On September 8th, I ran a new bread test using 350 grams of flour. This time, I combined...
      • Pan 1.jpeg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top