Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »Dismiss Notice
Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.Dismiss Notice
Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.Dismiss Notice
- Last Activity:
- Dec 22, 2016 at 8:00 AM
- Oct 9, 2016
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
- November 28
Share This Page
Active Member, Female, from Kent
Off for shower. Thank you all so very much for helping with my questions with such good sound advice & making me feel welcome. Thank you x Oct 9, 2016
- Seyiauetta was last seen:
- Dec 22, 2016
- November 28
- Type of diabetes:
- Type 2
- Treatment type:
- Tablets (oral)
- Every day. A little heavier than I would like having had to have steroid injections in my joints (Ankles, feet etc) due to Hypermobility. Am doing really well at getting back to normal routine though as the pain subsides.
- Love to walk, tend my tiny garden space and all my patio trees/shrubs and make my own wines.
I don't know what to say about me really. A zany sense of humour, growing old DISgracefully, Likes a laugh, walking, photography, my patio plants/trees but mostly this planet and all she has to offer.
- Cigarette Smoke. People who need to be reminded a gazillion times that I'm still Deaf even though I have a voice!
I enjoy Making my own wines from fruits mostly but also Elder flowers or Hibiscus Flowers.