Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
A shaky 3.9 after a 9.6 at supper and 30 insulin instead of 44units. Eh?
I've lost my control. Stopped canagliflozin yesterday due to horrific side affect. Still suffering.
Eating 50% sugar chocolate. And breathe. Ha ha
Well it's either laugh or cry! :confused:

Reactions: 16 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Morning All =12/2/16.

4.8 at 8am.:D:D

Woke at 5.30am 'bit of a hot sweat' - me thinks Liver releasing some sugar into my blood??
Before bed at 2am my b.s. was 4.2.

Reactions: 24 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Slightly higher today - 7.2. I was overtired last night so my sleep wasn't particularly restful

Reactions: 26 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
I took your advice and ate some scrambled eggs at 10am (tested BG again just before and it was still 8.5). An hour later it was 8.3 and 2 hours later it was 7.8, so eating seemed to bring it down slightly. Or maybe it would have dropped more in that period anyway if I hadn't eaten? It's all very confusing!
Hi " Toomanycrisps, sticking to small well balanced lchf meals allows your liver to settle and it will then expel excess glucose at a steady pace ,stick with it your doing ok

Reactions: 13 people

fredjones1uk

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Checked blood sugar level for the first this morning before breakfast and it was 10 last checked last night after meal it was 13.1 does not seem to have gone down much over night

Reactions: 22 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning All

Up to 6.7 today which is definitely higher than I like to see it. On the plus side, my cold is now official.....

Reactions: 18 people