Good Morning

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
@Robinredbreast @paula.nolan42 @liam1955 @mo53 @rodman @amgrundy hope I've not left anyone out. Have a look at previous couple of posts we're good to go on General Chat forum, what do you want to call our thread?
How about "Nature Diary" although that's a bit twee and 1950s? Get your suggestions in and we can get started
Hi 13 lizanne, I will try and join in with your new nature Forum, jut a bit busy with grandchildren and parents at the moment but will certainly do my best. Leave the name of it up to you sure you will pick a good one. :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
@13lizanne - I think the honour should be yours Anna, to name it.;) what do others say? = yes?

Reactions: 2 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Shame there's not a blowing raspberry icon for you two :)

What do the others think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning everyone, up early to prepare for a day at the seaside with youngest son, still dark so I don't know what the weather's like :) cold certainly. Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Reactions: 4 people

rodman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Loads :)
Good morning everyone, hope you all have a lovely day, enjoy the seaside @13lizanne don't get to sun burnt :D

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
27/2/16.

Good Morning Everybody from a miserable, grey and dull York.
@13lizanne - Anna have an enjoyable day with your family at the seaside, hope the weather is great too. Have lots of fun!!:)

P

paula.nolan42

Good morning everyone, sorry I haven't participating too much - I've already put in an hour at work this morning :( But the time has come to get up and out - walking to Eastbourne - that's the plan anyway ! I'll pack my crochet for later.

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good afternoon all, have a good day all the ones going out. Lancashire here Suns out wow!!!! not a bad day really. Just got back from minding 4 of my grandchildren plus 1 [friends child ] while they are all doing overtime today. Now going to see to mum and dad, [ Mum in there 90th year, god they are fitter than me. :joyful:

rodman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good afternoon all, have a good day all the ones going out. Lancashire here Suns out wow!!!! not a bad day really. Just got back from minding 4 of my grandchildren plus 1 [friends child ] while they are all doing overtime today. Now going to see to mum and dad, [ Mum in there 90th year, god they are fitter than me. :joyful:
Good afternoon @amgrundy have a nice afternoon too, what a busy caring person you are, take care

rodman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good morning folks, I trust your all well, and ready for a new day? and a good one hopefully :)

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning @rodman . Good morning everybody. The sun is shining bright and beautiful and I'm avoiding housework. Must start soon.