Simple android logging app recommendations?

asa35

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @Westley
I also use 'Diabetes:M' like asa35 above.
I highly recommend it, It's so simple to use & gives great charts & graphs to show your patterns.
Hope you find something that works well for you :)
Hi SamFerguson, just wondered if you use this app for personal information or if you share it with DSN'S or similar? It is good app, just a pity there's no way to share meter readings with it. But otherwise, it's really good!

SamFergusson

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rudeness
Hi @asa35
At the moment I only use it for myself as I don't have a very good relationship with my DSN.
Every time I see her she remembers absolutely nothing about me & it's like we're meeting for the first time :meh:
But yes it is a great app & has really helped my track my levels :)

Reactions: 2 people

asa35

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi SamFerguson. From your previous comments, can you not put in for a transfer to a different DSN? My local hospital is not big, but there are at least a couple of DSN's there. Surely you have a right to get a better service. I've realised recently how important it is to get a good relationship with the hospital- I can contact them anytime for help / information. I email results every couple of weeks for feedback. I went years of going every 4 to 6 months only to come away thinking it was a total waste of time, then went back to what I was doing previously. Now I'm starting to regret not pushing more for better help. It's us who have to live with it at the end of the day! Maybe I'm just lucky at the moment, but I think you should push for better treatment.

mizloco

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've been using Diabetes:M and I am finding it very easy and informative. Free too although you can get a pro version but free is more than good enough.

hadisami8

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I recently discovered this nice looking app that's still in the works : https://distillr.io/
Looks really professional and the creator is a type 1 himself so hopefully it shouldn't have the problems that other apps may have. One to keep an eye on.

Reactions: 2 people

Monti

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi,
they all are very nice, but they all (mostly) can't calculate insulin or additional glucose correct. This one does it (my favorite): ICT-Helper (it is very new at Google Play Store!)
Visit also the website - there are tons of information!

Monti

Last edited: