Just being nosey - where is everyone from

Debloubed

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
When people say 'Pacific' instead of 'Specific' :-)
Buckinghamshire :D

barge

Type of diabetes
Type 2
i am london born now moved to gods waiting room to early i live in brightlingsea near colchester essex we have had snow on the ground since friday. :oops: :oops:

myrio

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
VEGETABLES
Leeds lad living in Hessle near Hull

suffolkboi61

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Marzipan ewwwwwwwwww
Well as the country I was born in no longer exists, (West Germany) father was RAF, I take his hometown of Lowestoft Suffolk as mine which is where I am now.
Lived in Northern Ireland for 17 years after leaving the Army while over there, but came home with the kids back in 1998.

shirleymarye

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Sport !
I was born in Nottingham but have lived in a few places,Southampton,Leicester,then 10 years in London and 30 years in Kent before moving here to Helensburgh in Scotland,been here 8 years now.

clearviews

Dislikes
Arrogance, sarcasm and liars
Born Hampshire, lived in Singapore, Malta, Pembrokeshire (twice), Morayshire (twice), Cornwall, Oxford and then in Australia, Nowra, Oak Flats, Queanbeyan, Captains Flat (all in NSW), Canberra (ACT) and these days Culburra Beach NSW. Yes, my father was in the RN and RAN but I finally grew up and moved out of home. Mum and Dad live about 30 mins away from me nowadays.

Jim H

In a town at the foot of the North Yorkshire Moors. In (the ancient capital of) Cleveland.

We are currently thawing out from 13 inches of snow from Saturday. However it's going quick.

jjankh

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi all
I'm from Leicester, came back just over 20yrs ago as I was living in Coventry (boring as it was). So I'm still as young as I feel lol. Watching Eastenders and getting all the gos, need to get a life really. Hope your all are enjoying the snow, yuk just waiting for it to go as I'm too scared walking in it.

Take good care out and about

kateincornwall

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People who lie , animal cruelty , boredom and pineapple !
South east Cornwall , twixt sea and moors x

dibrose

Hi
I was born in Eygpt lived in germany for 6yrs came home to sheffield lives in Dronfield.north east derbyshire for 35yrs love it.
margaret