Good Morning

Lindy1706

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@PenfoldAPD if you need a Virtual PA to help you whizz through that paperwork check out virtual a PA.

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's dull wet and yucky today. I'm going to brace myself and go into town first thing, there's a couple of demonstrations this afternoon and things could get rowdy

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@PenfoldAPD if you need a Virtual PA to help you whizz through that paperwork check out LumsdenVA.com
:)

It's account stuff - making such clients have paid for everything ordered! Early in my career I trained to be an accountant so all good! Hope all is well with you @Lindy1706 x

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Morning all from a grey London. Up early to head to the office and do paperwork - thankfully it's down the garden so I can go in PJs today! Have a great day - FBG good today so I'm happy. And decided to make coconut macaroons and peanut butter cookies for my finally diabetes course next week - I do love baking. Have a great Saturday.
Hi PenfoldAPD, can I ask you for the recipes for your peanut butter cookies and coconut macaroons please, I love peanut butter and coconut.

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning from a wet and dismal Lancashire today. Have a good day all, need to get out of this chair and tackle the ironing.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
21/5/16 Good Morning from a much cooler, breezy and cloudy York. Hope you are all well and enjoy your day.:)

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Back from an extra gym session this morning with my. Youngest 24 years old daughter who is a marathon runner and a ta Tough Mudder......flippin knackered. Tested her BP 119/72 immediately after the gym and BS 4.1, so she's not gong the same as her dear old dad was at her age. She is a very low carb girl:)

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Just listening to Gregory Porter's new album, "Take Me To The Alley".... This guy's voice reaches parts other voices simply can never begin to reach.

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@KevinPotts you've made my day! I've bought that cd for my partners birthday tomorrow so delighted to hear it's great! Happy Saturday from a sunny, windy Scarborough. I've done the shopping so I'm off to the garden for an hour . Telegraph cryptic later this afternoon !
@liam1955 hope you are having a smashing day. :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hello @mo53 - Heavy rain is on it's way up the country today and should be with us in York by 4pm, so could well be in Scarborough not long after. Get any plants in the ground and they will certainly get well watered in! So your Partner is a Gemini too! - Would you like my birthday list? :D It's mine in several days time and R and I are thinking about going to Beningbrough Hall and Gardens this week. ( I love their Carrot Cake AND Spiced Orange Cake too) He is seeing to his Prize Winning Dahlias at the moment and I am, just busy doing chores etc.:)

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Oh Liam show us some picks of the dahlias on the Garden File thread please.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning from sunny Scotland rain and sun for later today forecast. Happy, healthy day to everyone

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning from me to in Lancashire no rain looks like it may brighten up as the day goes on, hope so taking mum and dad and 2 of my 10 grandchildren out to see the lambs again today will take some pics and post them on Naturefile and gardenfile.

Reactions: 8 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Goo morning from a very sunny and bright Sunday in Hampshire. I hope you all have a great weekend, I have been so busy with work and one thing and another, so today I have time to say Hi to all you lovely people :)

Reactions: 4 people

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all. Lovely bright morning in Cambridge....been for my run, checked the gardens....off to church now, then hotel chocolate for some 100% Peruvian and a final little pressure for Yvonne's birthday:) have a lovely day whatever each of you is doing.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's bright and sunny at the moment which will be great for the walk up to my mums. Unfortunately there's thunderstorms predicted for this afternoon which will be not so nice for the walk back! Hope everyone has a good day

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Gorgeous sunny day in London! Great swim in the 50m outdoor pool to start the day - now cooking LCHF goodies for a brunch at home. Have a good day - let's hope the sun stays out (we can but hope!)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
22/5/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Enjoy your Sunday and hope everybody is in good health. :)