13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning everyone, dull and chilly today. Back to normal then!!

Reactions: 4 people

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning all, yes same here in Lancashire dull and chilly too, have a good day everyone.

Reactions: 2 people

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Bright and mild morning here in Cambridge. Should be 18deg today. Nice!

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum mobile app

Reactions: 4 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's supposed to be warm and sunny today but it's not looking like it at the moment! Have a good day everyone

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning . We seem to have fog which could be sea fret. I hope everyone has a great day. @liam1955 how are you and R? I hope he is feeling better.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
19/5/16 - Good Morning from a miserable (looks like rain) York. Hope Everybody is well :) Yes Thank You @mo53 we are both well, and hope you have not been 'overdoing' things in your garden? We are off out in an hour - to the Bank and there are 6 Charity Shops to have a rummage in. R collects Caithness & Medina Paperweights and Gardening, Stained Glass Books. And I collect Animal shaped Paperweights and Health, Cookery Books, so we could be sometime. It's my most favourite "chore" tomorrow = Food Shopping (yuk). Have a good day everyone:)

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@liam1955 enjoy your rummage. I hope you find some treasures. The sun is trying to shine so I'm off to the garden. Have fun:)

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nice sunny, mild day in Cambridge, morning in the garden, now catching up With this amazing community.

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good morning all as usual been up since 5am...I know, mad as a hatter, did my run, had brekkie, wandered around the garden. Big cloudy here but mild, expecting 18deg today. Could not access the site on any platform until 15 mins ago. Have a lovely day.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning from a mild and sunny Central Scotland, first day of hubby's retirement - so, changes to my routine, got a walking companion every day now! Hubby been semi-retired (part time) for last few years so not too huge a change - I hope!! Have a lovely day everyone

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning from Lancashire a bit cloudy here this morning looks like it may brighten up later. have a good day everyone.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's a bright and sunny day today. There's a farmers market in town today so I'm going for a wander round there this morning, hope everyone has a good day

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
20/5/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Have a good day everyone and hope you are all in good health. :) Doing my favourite chore this afternoon going food shopping :(.

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good for you Liam breezy and a bit overcast now in Cambridge, but mild. Off to the gym in 40 mins, then BBQ shopping and local farm shop.

ickleowl

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People asking my husband how I am, or what is wrong with me. It's my legs that don't work - the mouth & brain are still functioning normally
Good morning all from Doncaster, where it is just too early (05.45) to say for sure what kind of day it is going to be. Forecast says mostly cloud with a good chance of rain. Looks like I shan't be getting my washing on the line today :(

dum Spiro spero

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good morning folks from blustery, leaden Cambridge. Think it's going to be like this all day. Slept in until 6 30am this morning....luck me :) have a great day whatever you're doing. ickleowl, glad to see you beat me out of bed:) just been for Avon and had my Good Green Stuff. Taking my daughter who is visiting for the weekend to my gym this morning to see how good she really is...she love tough mudding and marathons.

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all from a grey London. Up early to head to the office and do paperwork - thankfully it's down the garden so I can go in PJs today! Have a great day - FBG good today so I'm happy. And decided to make coconut macaroons and peanut butter cookies for my finally diabetes course next week - I do love baking. Have a great Saturday.

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all from a grey London. Up early to head to the office and do paperwork - thankfully it's down the garden so I can go in PJs today! Have a great day - FBG good today so I'm happy. And decided to make coconut macaroons and peanut butter cookies for my finally diabetes course next week - I do love baking. Have a great Saturday.

I read the first line and thought flippin hec, poor fella on a Saturday, until you revealed the garden office and then I smiled. I remember those days. :)

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's my business @KevinPotts so I don't mind today. Also got so many new clients I need to get on top of things. So a quick couple of hours while the OH sleeps, then inside for a full English (low carb of course!)

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Great news about lots of new clients...a wonderful "problem" to have. Cook it in butter buddy... I can smell that bacon already. :)