caverject

step_hen

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
hi

is any one having trouble resourcing Caverject which is a treatment for erectile dysfunction and is there any alternative

regards

andy williams

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
hi

is any one having trouble resourcing Caverject which is a treatment for erectile dysfunction and is there any alternative

regards
Are you in the UK? You can get Viridal on prescription, which is a self-administered injection (and is brilliant)

step_hen

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
thanks Andy, 40mg Caverject has just been released from suppliers but will remember Viridal could be a possible alternative as it also contains the active ingredient alprostadil

SPSayan

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
You can also check out a generic version of Caverject. It has also been approved by the FDA so it works pretty much the same with the branded one. You can also search for reviews (http://pillrankings.com/niagra-review-effective-popular-treatment-erectile-dysfunction/) online. That helps a great deal in terms of information gathering such as the ratings and side effects which are very essential to consider before buying. I always do that before any purchase since it is our health we are talking about here.

Well, India has been manufacturing generic medicines for erectile dysfunction for a while now and it said that the new ones causes lesser side effects and way more cheaper. Though I’m not sure about the effectiveness of such since I haven’t got my hands on them yet. Has anyone ever tried them yet? I'd like to know the details. However, beware of fraudulent online pharmacies. They may attempt to sell illegal generic version that may be counterfeit and potentially unsafe. Always ask your doctor if you are unsure about the online purchase of any medication.

Good luck to all of us!