Happy News! [emoji93]

-Artemis-

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Hello... I've been away from the forum for a little while - basically busy moving (twice!) and getting married - but I just found out this!!

60eb9929a3a780d0650e37ffdec80d7d.jpg

As you can see I double checked it a few times...

That was on Tuesday and I've since had a 'lab test' through my GP, and it's definitely positive!! (Some of you might remember that it's been a long journey getting here... )

I'll post in the pregnancy forum too, as I know I'm bound to have loads of questions (though I've been away for a bit I've not forgotten how you guys have always been amazing on here:);
- but just wanted to post here as a bit of happy news! Happy Thursday!

Reactions: 9 people

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Ah wonderful news - congratulations :)

Reactions: 2 people

-Artemis-

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Thank you I've only told my mum so it's really nice to have some peeps to share the news with...!

Reactions: 5 people
Hello... I've been away from the forum for a little while - basically busy moving (twice!) and getting married - but I just found out this!!

60eb9929a3a780d0650e37ffdec80d7d.jpg

As you can see I double checked it a few times...

That was on Tuesday and I've since had a 'lab test' through my GP, and it's definitely positive!! (Some of you might remember that it's been a long journey getting here... )

I'll post in the pregnancy forum too, as I know I'm bound to have loads of questions (though I've been away for a bit I've not forgotten how you guys have always been amazing on here:);
- but just wanted to post here as a bit of happy news! Happy Thursday!
Wonderful news.

Reactions: 4 people

micksmixxx

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Congratulations, ma'am.

I may not know you personally but I truly do hope you have a 'not too difficult' pregnancy and that you have the most beautiful of babies.

Lots of Love and Light.

Mick
x x x x
x x x

P.S. Please don't be offended, or alarmed, at the 'x's'. It's merely a logo, of sorts, that I've used for some 30-odd years now.

jharding

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Congratulations.

From experience, I think you will need this:
41F31M1K0TL.jpg

Everyone ... and I mean even the non-parents ... wanted to give advice :)

rockape37

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Over the top political correctness
Congratulations. I have 2 daughters 25yrs old and 23 yrs old and both my wife and I are eagerly waiting for when our girls decide when they are ready to start a family. What a wonderful feeling this must be for you and the grandparents to be.

Regards

Martin

Elc1112

Great news! I must have done about eight tests when I found out I was pregnant lol. My little girl arrived five weeks ago. I had to work hard to make sure my sugars stayed well controlled throughout the oregnancy, despite the hormones making my insulin requirements change regularly! It was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be, though. And I now have a beautiful and healthy little girl to show for it :)

IMG_1472904345.845321.jpg

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Congratulations @Elc1112 (and to your partner)! She is a lovely little girl, welcome to the world little one!:)