Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Chris Thailand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all. 4.0 this morning. I've had the joyous discovery that a small can of reduced sugar baked beans has no effect on my levels. Breakfast yesterday and today has been bacon, beans and a fried egg and my 2 hour reading has been a .8 rise on both days from my FBG.
Oh joy, oh rapture.

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
New strips arrived and after 2 days of good eating and swimming each day ... 5.2 FBG :) feels so good to be in the 5s again, and generally feeling so much better. Happy Friday!

Reactions: Tim55 and Freema

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
New strips arrived and after 2 days of good eating and swimming each day ... 5.2 FBG :) feels so good to be in the 5s again, and generally feeling so much better. Happy Friday!

Great stuff....seen you in the 7s and thought you would not be happy with it. I am really pleased for you:)

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good Morning! I tested at 0600 and it was 7.0 on my right hand. Tested again on left hand and it was 6.8.
A bit higher than last few days. I think it might have been due to DP as I tested about an hour later than usual.