Good news x 2.

C

catherinecherub

Had a letter from the eye screening to say, "The results of your eye screening show no evidence of diabetic retinapathy and no further assessment is required at this time. We will send your next screening appointment in 12 months" :D :D :D

My latest HBA1c has come back as 5.1 :D :D :D I did delay this for a couple of months as I had steroids for 6 weeks and my blood sugars were all over the place.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Fantastic news Catherine! :D

Great news that your eyes are OK, and your hba1c of 5.1 is excellent too, you must be doing something right!

Nigel

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
congratulations!
Hana

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Well done Catherine. Just shows what a good diet and tight control of Bg levels can do for you. :D

Ken.

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Wow ! Bet you are over the moon with those results, Catherine.

Attachments

• claps.gif
    claps.gif
    3 KB · Views: 657

phoenix

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Well done Catherine,
It just shows that there is more than one way of skinning a cat :mrgreen:

( won't steal your thunder but mine was 5.5% yesterday and normal albuminuria and lipids too :D )

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
phoenix said:
Well done Catherine,
It just shows that there is more than one way of skinning a cat :mrgreen:

( won't steal your thunder but mine was 5.5% yesterday and normal albuminuria and lipids too :D )

Well done Pheonix on your result yesterday, it would seem both you and Catherine are certainly doing something right with your diet choice! :D

Nigel

C

catherinecherub

Thanks folks.

Phoenix, your results are equally as good and you can steal my thunder anytime. :lol: :lol: :lol: