Since we Diabetics are sweet,,,,

rstonepal

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetic Educators, people who do not listen, people who do not actively try to make their situation better, people who think I am in their textbook, people who think I am a standard T1D.
I was wondering, are Diabetics considered candy to zombies, vampires and cannibals?

Yes, I have way too much free time on my hands.

Reactions: Freema

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
I think if eaten in moderation or they may run the risk of high bg levels, but that only applies to cannibals.

Maybe we'd taste like a sugar sports drink, like gatorade or powerade to Vampires.

Zombies, they don't seem to be picky.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
In the case of a werewolf epidemic? I would smother myself in chocolate... ;)

Reactions: ME_Valentijn
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I think if eaten in moderation or they may run the risk of high bg levels, but that only applies to cannibals.

Maybe we'd taste like a sugar sports drink, like gatorade or powerade to Vampires.

Zombies, they don't seem to be picky.

We can give the zombies and cannibals ( gulp !! :nailbiting:)................... a taste of their own medicine, that'll teach them and then they may eat each other :happy: so no zombies or cannibals, ahhh, life would be so sweet ;):D

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My concern would be with "modern day" vampires & werewolf's then having to "Daisy trip" the day low riding due to too much basal...
It's like they know when your low? ;)

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
We can give the zombies and cannibals ( gulp !! :nailbiting:)................... a taste of their own medicine, that'll teach them and then they may eat each other :happy: so no zombies or cannibals, ahhh, life would be so sweet ;):D

:woot:

what about the vampires?

M

mist

Come-at-me-Bro-meme-9.jpg

Reactions: Tophat1900