Newcastle - Week 2, Day 3

Tabbyjoolz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty, bigotry
I think I'm getting into my stride now. Swapping the shakes for "real" small meals seems to be doing the trick. I don't feel so hungry all the time and no longer feel cold, and my energy levels are good.

I haven't weighed myself since Monday but my clothes feel looser. Bloods are good although some mornings the dawn phenomenon still gets the better of me, yet even then they're in the sixes.

Reactions: Guzzler

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I think I'm getting into my stride now. Swapping the shakes for "real" small meals seems to be doing the trick. I don't feel so hungry all the time and no longer feel cold, and my energy levels are good.

I haven't weighed myself since Monday but my clothes feel looser. Bloods are good although some mornings the dawn phenomenon still gets the better of me, yet even then they're in the sixes.
Do you eat immediately on rising to short tail the liver dump? Worth remembering?

Tabbyjoolz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty, bigotry
@ickihun - I don't, and got out of the habit of eating breakfast when I went low carb (I guess a bulletproof coffee doesn't count).

As I'm in fully fledged experimental stage with ND, maybe it wouldn't hurt to start breakfasting again and see what happens.

Peerless67

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Well done Tabbyjoolz, been trying to follow as best I can but you start a new thread for each post lol. I am sure I will get them all in order.