Online petition

kev-w

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It needs another 90 000 signatures for a debate, which of course would be interesting with the PM using one.

My line is simple, write and complain to your CCG that they're ignoring the RMOC guidelines thus failing in their commissioning duties email the CCG to request to speak at their monthly governing body meeting (it gets a mention in their minutes), write to your MP and complain about the post code lottery and the failings of your CCG, contact your local BBC radio station to do an article on the device and the post code lottery due to the failings of your local CCG.

Currently by being 'lucky' enough to have got a script for one I'm cheaper to the NHS than I was using 10 Accucheck Aviva strips a day....

Reactions: Robinredbreast

james11

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
You want just type 1 signing it?,or will others with a less worthy opinion or less important (not ill enough) condition to chip in?

kev-w

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You want just type 1 signing it?,or will others with a less worthy opinion or less important (not ill enough) condition to chip in?

I couldn't honestly care less tbh, I signed it and doubt it'll get the 100k signatures needed to debate it in parliament, and those debates are done when the house is half empty anyway....

You obviously haven't read the RMOC guidelines mentioned with your reference to T1s.