chat room

A

Anonymous

WHY DOES NO ONE SEAM TO WONT TO USE THE CHAT ROOM EVERY TIME I LOG ONTO THE ROOM THERE IS NO ONE IN THERE =, :evil: :twisted: :x :lol: :D :oops: :mrgreen: :| :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :arrow: :idea: :?:
GOOD IDEA FOR PEOPLE THAT WONT TO TALK IS LOG INTO IT AND USE THE ROOM, :shock:

Jelaca

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Haha that always happens with me :( I'm always the only one on when I go on there! :p

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
Ooooh I went in today and there was someone else! I'll try to be more regular and see who I can chat to in future.

Jelaca

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'll go on there more, so that I might catch someone eventually :p

sugar2

:oops: I log onto the forum at work...so can't really chat very well, as I keep dipping in and out. Will try using the chat room more when the office is quiet though! :evil:

Jim H

Hay, I've never noticed the chat room until I read this thread. I've been on other forums who have chat rooms and have enjoyed them. Is there any way of showing if there is anybody else in there without logging into it?

In other forums, this is displayed next to the chat room link and the names of people who are in it are shown on the Forum index. I have just been in the room to explore, and can't see anywhere that shows I was in.