Recent posts

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’ve looked in the help section and can’t find the help I need as there is surprisingly little there about how to use the forum. I’m assuming that information is somewhere but I can’t find it.

Can someone explain which subforums appear in “recent posts” please. I only ever look at posts that appear under this banner having naively assumed ALL recent posts show up here. It appears I’m mistaken but I can’t work out which ones do and which don’t. I’ve been missing threads/conversations and info for over a year as a result. Is it just those under “diabetes discussion” banner that show up?

D

Deleted member 308541

Can someone explain which subforums appear in “recent posts” please. I only ever look at posts that appear under this banner having naively assumed ALL recent posts show up here. It appears I’m mistaken but I can’t work out which ones do and which don’t. I’ve been missing threads/conversations and info for over a year as a result. Is it just those under “diabetes discussion” banner that show up?
The only ones that do not appear are the "Off Topic Forum".

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
It shows from all sections of the forums, I can see posts from many sections including 'diabetes discussions', 'newly diagnosed', 'low-carb diets' etc in the 'Recent posts' page. When using a desktop browser it shows which sub-forums they are from - maybe it doesnt in the app.

Edit: ok, most of them

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’m not using the app and yes I can see at the top of the thread which sub forum it’s in.

I was following a thread that got moved into off topic and notifications in “recent posts” stopped leading to my confusion.

Thanks for clarifying.

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I just had a look in the Off Topic section and found some threads I think may be there by mistake by the posters:

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/th...h-those-of-us-suffering-with-diabetes.166470/ its a link to a petition to improve mental heath with those of who are suffering with the mental effect of diabetes which some have.

is one such thread, which I am linking to here as I think maybe others would like to see it and would miss it if it doesnt show up on the recent threads. Perhaps a mod could move it as the thread concerns many of us, judging from recent mental health posts.

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yep there’s really quite a few that going by title should be elsewhere.