Officially in remission!

Andie79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,
I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes when I got admitted to hospital with COVID in January 2020. On admission I had an hba1c of 88.
Since then I’ve lost 4 stone and my latest hba1c was 38 (last years review was the same).. nurse was happy to say I am officially in remission. I just wanted to say thank you for all the advice and support. Not a frequent poster.. but frequent reader. Thank you for all the advice :)

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi,
I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes when I got admitted to hospital with COVID in January 2020. On admission I had an hba1c of 88.
Since then I’ve lost 4 stone and my latest hba1c was 38 (last years review was the same).. nurse was happy to say I am officially in remission. I just wanted to say thank you for all the advice and support. Not a frequent poster.. but frequent reader. Thank you for all the advice :)
A Big well done you!

Reactions: Andie79

LaoDan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term “new normal “
That’s awesome! Congratulations!

Reactions: Andie79

tayelola

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Amazing achievement. I doff my hat. Keep it up

Poshie1234

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi,
well done you - keep up the healthy lifestyle!

• Friendly
Reactions: catinahat and filly