• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Colour

BigAlan

Well-Known Member
Messages
54
Location
Hartlepool
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Stupid people.

"Intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people are not offended."

Author unkown
Can we go back to the red forum colours please as this blue lot is really doing my head in.
Ta muchy.

Alan.
 
It would be helpful to have choices.
I cannot read from the page that is the red version, due to a visual perception condition, Irlen syndrome. So this pale blue version suits me fine .

I think there used to be a choice, of forum format , between this blue shade , the red shade, and monochrome. Which allowed individuals to select what suited them best.

I do make adjustments to the screen brightness, and have spectacles with adaptive lenses, but even the red in the DCUK logo, feels like a sharp poke in the eye for me.
 
Back
Top