• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »
B
Reaction score
86

Latest activity Postings About

    • B
      BigAlan reacted to Rachox's post in the thread Colour with Like Like.
      There used to be the option of picking Red, Blue or a muted version of the forum. That disappeared a while ago now. I understood it was...
    • B
      BigAlan replied to the thread Colour.
      Thank you so much LL.
    • B
      BigAlan posted a new thread.
      Hi folks. I was in a Costa recently and saw a man checking his sugars by using his phone on the arm sensor. I legged it over and...
    • B
      BigAlan posted a new thread.
      Can we go back to the red forum colours please as this blue lot is really doing my head in. Ta muchy. Alan.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top