Inchindown Well-Known Member Messages 1,139 Location Highlands Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Dislikes Politicians Yesterday at 6:04 AM #85,201 4.6 at 0600 this morning.
OrsonKartt Well-Known Member Messages 2,174 Location Suffolk Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Dislikes over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold Yesterday at 7:09 AM #85,202 Six point two this morning I know it happens every year about this time but I’m somewhat disappointed to have to put the lights on when I wake up . Does this affect my morning glucose ? I can’t say for sure but stepping out into drizzle makes me run to the coffee pot
Six point two this morning I know it happens every year about this time but I’m somewhat disappointed to have to put the lights on when I wake up . Does this affect my morning glucose ? I can’t say for sure but stepping out into drizzle makes me run to the coffee pot
Inchindown Well-Known Member Messages 1,139 Location Highlands Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Dislikes Politicians Today at 6:40 AM #85,203 7.3 at 0630 this morning. Oops! Fell off the wagon yesterday.
F flonvic Well-Known Member Messages 2,382 Location South yorkshire Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Today at 8:39 AM #85,204 7.8 today.
OrsonKartt Well-Known Member Messages 2,174 Location Suffolk Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Dislikes over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold Today at 9:05 AM #85,205 Six point two