- Include a photo here if you wish to.
Thanks, but no thanks, enough to know that I'm pug-ugly!
- What is your name?
Mark
- How old are you?
57
- Are you male or female?
M
- Which country are you from?
Technically speaking I'm from the UK but I've been a bona fide American citizen and resident for over a decade
- Which city/area do you live in?
Upstate South Carolina
- Are you religious?
Depends on my mood...
- Pick three words to describe your personality.
Laid back, obstinate, thinker.
- Do you have any pets?
My mother-in-law's dog (long story)
- Microsoft or Apple?
Apple
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play?
I follow American football's Clemson Tigers, will watch international soccer matches, Rugby matches if I can find them, I'm more a fan of outdoor adventure sports but haven't practiced for a few years now
- Do you get angry easily?
No
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where?
No, but I do have a lovely collection of scars for body 'adornment'!
- List your five favourite musicians/bands.
Pink Floyd
Dvořák
Fisherman's Friends
Black Sabbath
Buju Banton
- What would you say your favourite music genre is?
Easier to say that I'm not a fan of manufactured teeny pop
- What is your favourite flag?
Devon County
- Ever gone camping?
Yup
- Ever been in love?
Yup
- Ever used fake tan?
Lol, nope. Middle-Eastern ancestry doesn't need it!
- Which countries have you visited?
England, Scotland, Wales, France, Germany, Holland, Bulgaria, USA and Cornwall...
- Favourite city?
Berlin
- List your five favourite TV programmes.
Oof, tricky, books would have been easier...
- List your five favourite films.
See previous answer
- Are you wealthy?
lol, no
- Do you work? If so, as what?
Cabinetry installer in the US, time served Shipwright when I was in the UK
- List the subjects you study/have studied.
No uni for me
- What do you like most about yourself?
If you broke it I can probably fix it
- What do you like least about yourself?
An innate ability to work my hands raw and still be poor as a church mouse