cinema treats?

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.
PS. I HATE pork scratchings! :sick:

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Depending on how much planning time you have, You could make some sugar-free frozen fruit yogurt. and take it in a small chiller bag.
Hana
Lots of recipes available on-line, but Ican supply one.

moonfruit

thanks for your ideas...although I have to agree with noblehead on the pop corn...it reminds me of those little polystyrene packing peanuts...or am I just slightly odd? Hmmm... :roll:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
moonfruit said:
thanks for your ideas...although I have to agree with noblehead on the pop corn...it reminds me of those little polystyrene packing peanuts...or am I just slightly odd? Hmmm... :roll:

They tend to make me gag and stick in my flaming teeth :lol:

claymic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
i was developing a taste for pork scratchings, but it is soooo salty and sooo faty. i have found a type of bacon jerky which i am quite liking and it is not bad on the carbs either. i think its about 6g per 100g but the pack is only 35g!!

viv1969

Just don't let them kno you have non-cinema food in your bag.
I've been doing that for years with no problems whatsoever.
Always take my own drink too. No way am I paying 3 and a half quid for watery "on-tap" diet Coke.

bretty

What I cost to buy large popcorn large and large drink in my local cinema I could go buy a weekends worth of shopping ,

CRAZY

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
bretty said:
What I cost to buy large popcorn large and large drink in my local cinema I could go buy a weekends worth of shopping ,

CRAZY

Captive audience.......no pun intended :)

moonfruit

in the end I took a can of diet coke and a tub of mixed berries...ie: strawberries, raspberries, blue berries Mmmm lovely :thumbup: