rash?!

I need some advice off people with type 2 diabetes, does any body else have very angry rash on their chest quite often, neither itchy or painful..., i sometimes have this when i have a glass of wine, or when im really hot.. dont know if its a side affects of metformin thank you

p.s, its not there permnently, just appear out of nowhere, looks like a bloody atlas lol

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
justbeendiagnosed said:
I need some advice off people with type 2 diabetes, does any body else have very angry rash on their chest quite often, neither itchy or painful..., i sometimes have this when i have a glass of wine, or when im really hot.. dont know if its a side affects of metformin thank you

p.s, its not there permnently, just appear out of nowhere, looks like a bloody atlas lol

Hi!

Just a quick question-do you take anything with peppermint oil in,eg for IBS perhaps? The only reason I ask is that many years ago I used to have identical rashes like yours all over my chest and lower neck after drinking alcohol but it only ever happened if I'd taken a peppermint oil capsule for stomach cramps,I then found out in rare cases that peppermint oil and alcohol can react,I binned the peppermint oil capsules and it's NEVER come back.

Best wishes

Paul

could be an allergy, but it appears no matter what i drink, tubsolard, i used to take mebverine tablets for ibs but have stopped them since 2 months or more... this is only recently appears its weird lol. i take metformin now and tablets for underactive thyroid, it could just be a side affects , thank you guys :)