Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh <3 so cute!!! :grin:

SJ x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DCUK Forum mobile app

Yorksman

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Sketcher said:
No-one has mentioned that the supposedly "intelligent" young lady complaining about student debt, says that diabetes treatment costs the NHS £10,000,000,000,000 per year: that is £10 trillion. Given that the UK's gross domestic product is only £1.5 trillion, I think she needs to go back to school for some basic arithmetic lessons.

LOL, no point, she didn't learn last time.

Yes, I noticed that too, the entire NHS budget is around £125 billion. Sheesh, I remember when it was £7 billion.

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
That's probably to cover the costs of all the techno machinery the NHS now has. Everything is computerised and everyone has had to be trained how to use the computerised machines and it all has to be updated on a regular basis. That, and the executive lunches are what's bumped up the spending, not patient care. We have lots of newly built, state of the art, swish hospitals full of techno machinery but we still have patients dying from neglect, or patients that aren't even given a bed in a hospital in the first place. All top show. Too much techno and not enough humanity in our NHS these days.

LemonTree

Dislikes
High sugar levels :(
If we're just talking about a size issue, an estimated 60% of the UK adult population are now overweight. There's going to be a lot of people with a lot of conditions that aren't necessarily weight related but will probably be attributed to it. It's an easy scapegoat.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using DCUK Forum mobile app