puddings

leah86

So I have a really bad sweet tooth and would love to have a tasty pudding after my tea of an evening any suggestions what I could have????

judyann1

raspberries, blueberries, strawberries with lots of fresh cream (maybe some very dark 80% chocolate-only a piece tho).

judyann1

OR Im just going to try this:

Re: Sugar Free Meringues

Postby lovinglife » November 7th, 2012, 6:03 pm
I posted a recipe some time ago for a hazelnut roularde is that the one you're looking for? -
if so it's on the last page of the recipe thread - think its called Raspberry & hazelnut roularde

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2856&start=180

leah86

Does sound nice my prob is I can't have one piece of choc I can't even have a bar of choc I could eat 3 bars of choc I find self control so hard!!! I will stick to fruit what about yogurt is that ok to eat???

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
I eat the 85% dark chocolate, it's so strong I can only eat 2 squares, if it where milk chocolate I'd be in trouble

Carole T

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hates it when Non-Diabetic ( not professional ) people tell me what i should be doing and what not to be doing
I have recently tried some different berries roasted in the oven and serve them with low fat yogurt and some chopped nuts, lovely

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

destiny0321

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
people who think nothing is wrong with you because they do not see blood or a plaster cast, i suffer with arthritis & use a zimmer & wheelchair but because they cant see anything wrong people assume nothing is wrong with you.
Hi. Yogurts are full of sugar. You are only allowed 5gms of sugar daily yogurts have 17gms or more try using plain yogurt under 5gms and putting fruit with it I had some yesterday with sliced banana. Hope this helps

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App