help with a sexual problem.

berrylover

No point in being embarrassed eh? At 34 and a mum to three you would think I was worldly wise enough. Ok, recently when I have had an orgasm I have noticed I feel really weird after, shaky, sweating (ok, I know that orgasms leave you shaking and sweating) nausea, very tired almost drunk. I checked my blood sugar after sex and it was down to 2.4. Is there anything I can do (apart from stop having sex) to stop this happening. A bottle of luzoade by the bed isn't very sexy is it?

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
sex uses alot of energy. you need a little carb boost or reduced medication.

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
She's not on medication,Hana.Mum of three ,I guess you are using a lot of energy looking after them as well.How about having a good protein based snack before bed to keep your energy levels up.Cheese,ham,nuts etc.try it and see if it makes a difference.

Jenny

What's bed got to do with it. Beds are for sleeping in.

Just have him peel a good handful of grapes, lie back (or whatever takes your fancy) and think of...or wriggle if you must, but keep eating the grapes.

Stuboy

Dislikes
Crowds. Being high. Being Hypo.
I was going to suggest introducing food in the bedroom... chocolate body paint etc, depends if that sort of thing *works* for you as well though i guess... I find it works just fine :wink: Body licks or honey powders are good too!! The honey powders usually have sugar mixed in to make them sweet and they dont make any mess either, applied with a soft fluffy pad... it's a good! :D

deb100

Dislikes
being told what to do
I know this is an old thread but its popped up in E mail so...
I wouldnt mind a hypo if only I still wanted sex! HELP
Over 50

sandymaynard

Hi Berry lover,

I have suffered hypo's during orgasm! I usually have some cheese and nuts before i decide to do anything! and usually if needs be have some orange juice on stand by!
I am sure your children run alot of energy out of you during the day! They say sex is good for you! Just make sure that you have eaten something before and have something on standby in case!
Hope this helps
Sandy

HpprKM

Dislikes
Self absorbed and rude people! Motorists who are oblivious to the rest of the world, and really don't give a ****!
Marzeater

What's age got to do with it :wink:

HpprKM

Dislikes
Self absorbed and rude people! Motorists who are oblivious to the rest of the world, and really don't give a ****!
deb100 said:
I know this is an old thread but its popped up in E mail so...
I wouldnt mind a hypo if only I still wanted sex! HELP
Over 50

See above comment!

As someone also over 50, I have noticed two comments such as this on this thread, does diabetes affect sexual desire, if so maybe someone has some advice. :roll:

Marzeater

HpprKM said:
Marzeater

What's age got to do with it :wink:

Age has nothing to do with it, we had one child 27 years ago and bought a telly.

Like I said I can't remember as far back as sex :wink: