meeting guys...

Jelaca

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm feeling a bit down, I know I'm only young, I'm 19, but I'm feeling down as I haven't been in a relationship for about 2 years and I miss that feeling... I haven't met anyone since my last boyfriend that I am interested or that is interested in me, and I know I'm probably overreacting but I miss being in a relationship and I feel at this point in my life I would love to have one.

I don't know where I would meet guys? I don't like flings so clubs haven't been an option, Im not at college or uni, so I dont know :/

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
What about joining a local volunteers group or something along those lines. I would think those would be attended by thoughtful types and not the brash type of person.
My eldest grandson (trainee fireman) met his youg lady at such a group and she is an absolute sweetie :clap: .. :thumbup:

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I agree with hobs. if you get involved with some thing and you become busy you are very likely to attract the right type of person and to be honest sometimes men are put off by girls who are too intense just try to make friends with lots of other young people and see what happens The worst will be you have lots of friends ,something worthwhile to do but no relationship yet
CAROL

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Yep, I agree with Hobs and carty, Jelaca. (excellent advice)
Join a group dedicated to one of your hobbies/interest/liking.

Above all, stay safe as michael D mentioned.

Keep in mind.... that special someone is out there looking for you also.

Best wishes and to repeat michael D's words of caution ...stay safe.

willie..

Jelaca

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
WeeWillie said:
Keep in mind.... that special someone is out there looking for you also.
Thank you everyone.. thats really nice what you said weewillie :)

Diddly

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
As you say you are young, it will come don't push it, enjoy yourself, have some fun, don't stress and above all else smile as much as you can !!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App