Do I have diabetes? Are my readings bad?

chris0x01

Your sugars look perfectly normal to me. I do not think you have diabetes. It's a bad idea to try and self analyse with a glucose meter unless you have been taught by a diabetic professional. I think you are worrying unnecessarily. If you think you are stressed or depressed, please speak to your GP about this.

X-entricity

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Whilst people on here are fantastic and really helpful doing their best, the only people who can really judge are doctors or diabetic nurses, Go get checked properly.

It doesnt appear to be diabetes if you ask me. Im diabetic, my readings on a bad day can be 22.0. Id be worried if it went anywhere near 9.0. Visit your GP for confirmation though!

opacity

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Consumerism, waste, modern self-obsession with appearance, animal cruelty, pollution. Lies and liars.
Hi dco. You are obviously very anxious about it, so I would advise you to see your doctor regardless. The stress of worrying about it endlessly as you seem to be doing is not doing you any good. Maybe the doctor will put your fears to rest, but if you have got diabetes, you need to get help and advice. Best wishes!