Try anything

cavelioness

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Happy New Year and time to get back in to the diet....didnt do tooooo badly over christmas....my downfall is brandy cream....I love it especially over christmas pudding or mince pies warm from the oven. Not a single Quality Street etc passed my lips just some 86% dark chocolate my Dad got me in Holland.

Trouble is I am a grazer. I need to put that to bed or all my hard work from last year is going to go out the window and before I know it it will be medication etc.

So saying that I have been having a good ol browse and came across a cd. Now I am open to a lot of stuff :oops: within bounderies of course :shock: hypnosis cd that I have put into my walkman that is now sitting on my bedside table and it relaxes me and the suggestion so far (after just a week) is working....HOOORAH it tells me only 3 small meals a day, and I havent grazed once, it tells me to avoid stodge...so I am. Exercise is fun.....yes it is as my new tai chi and belly dancing dvds will witness (me collapsing in fits of laughter) well that was a new years resolution to laugh more at myself.

So in one week I have lost the grand total of 3 kilos...... not a lot in the scheme of things but hopefully the start of something. Yes you have to open your mind and give things a go even if it does make people think I am daft (as a brush) If it works just enough to get me into a rhythym why not. At least its giving me a good :lol:

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
I love tai -chi ,never tried belly dancing but certainly got the belly for it!! :lol: :lol:

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
cavelioness said:
Exercise is fun.....yes it is as my new tai chi and belly dancing dvds will witness (me collapsing in fits of laughter) well that was a new years resolution to laugh more at myself.
Share the fun - let's see you on U-tube :lol:

cavelioness

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
IanD said:
cavelioness said:
Exercise is fun.....yes it is as my new tai chi and belly dancing dvds will witness (me collapsing in fits of laughter) well that was a new years resolution to laugh more at myself.
Share the fun - let's see you on U-tube :lol:

I am soooooooo grateful that I dont and never will have the facilities to put anything of me on the web in any form

cavelioness

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Awwwww a face only a mother could love :shock: and the size that would make an arab feel very wealthy :p

cavelioness

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Have you ever been anywhere near the Blarney Stone :twisted:

cavelioness

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Another thing that this hypnosis cd is doing for me is giving me the best nights sleep I have had for years without medication. The relaxing voice, the background music, the soothing words....I am hooked. Havent had a sleeping tablet now for nearly 2 weeks. :D Still havent gone back to grazing habits either.

candyrel

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
loathe cheese and yoghurt, spinach, rhubarb and apricots
Sleep!!! whats that