Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
do it again mate, but this time really mean it
Andy - please dont encourage this :eek: !

Best to use support and help in a more constructive way :)

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
Sadly it would seem that I'm not allowed to let off steam with a Grrrrrrr like everyone else on the 'Grrrr' thread when something goes horribly wrong at home or in life.

Reactions: 2 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
i think its ok to grrr just not allowed to encourage it, by that i dont mean you should, in fact i think we should all try to avoid grrring

no grrrrs where hurt in this post

ani010

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Having to take so many medications, having little energy.
My best friend living so far away in scotland.
Bloody go government benifit changes that help scroungers and not those who really need help.
Ggggrrr newly diagnosed and have a doctors receptionist that is a moron lol

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
Yup been there hun, u will find it so much easier to get an appointment now tho, i have found this since my gp ******** up my diagnosis and said i was type two when i am really type one!

They will treat u better hun just remember to tell them ur diabetic at the start of the conversation. Good luck xx

dumpy222

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yup been there hun, u will find it so much easier to get an appointment now tho, i have found this since my gp ******** up my diagnosis and said i was type two when i am really type one!

They will treat u better hun just remember to tell them ur diabetic at the start of the conversation. Good luck xx

Hoping so cause they are a nightmare little Hitler's mainly X

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
No need for posts of endless GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

its just endless post space wastage - it is far more constructive and beneficial to post a valid reason/explanation for your GGGGGGRRRRR's ...
It will inspire more supported replies within the forum [and can even help others] .
Shows we are ALL human and things can and do go wrong - also life can be both hard and difficult at times .
Making us have a GGGGRRRR day or moment .
Some of the GGGGRRRRR tales can make us even :) too
Which is great as it lends humour and jest to the GGGGRRRR moment !

Reactions: 4 people

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Dillinger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Celery.
No need for posts of endless GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

its just endless post space

Unlike, what you've just posted for instance?

popsy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Crowds of people, my idea of hell would be a huge gathering of any sort!

Heights, scare me to death!
Liars, cheats. poseurs, any kind of violence, thieves and people who take advantage of others.

The way the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

Global warming, the melting ice caps, whaling..I mean what for?!

Cruelty

Having to give up my eat everything philosophy..and I really really dislike consequences.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dang blasted adult kids NOT getting along with my dang blasted partner! :grumpy::mad::arghh:

luceeloo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Today a colleague gave me a huge back-handed compliment - I wanted to give her a back-handed slap! I wore a just-above-knee-length skirt for the first time at work. Colleague congratulated me on weightloss, but then told me that I need to be careful as my quads are over-developed!!! whut?????????

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
jealousy! you take no notice, stupid people dont like others to succeed, :(

get those legs out :)

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
Absolutely!! Ignore the jealous sour grapes types!! I'm sure you're legs are fine!:)

katie24

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
GRRR at work computer systems going so slowly today! GRR at work colleagues saying 'ask for help if you get too swamped with this project' and then making excuses not to help when I ask for help!! (I'm a temp and have been giving a sh*tty task to do). GRR GRR GRR.

Feeling better :)

Murphybear

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ........

Cat died in October, still miss him loads and loads

Body not behaving, had colonoscopy and gastroscopy in space of month (un GRRR a bit as nothing major wrong)

Had tooth out last week, it was a baby tooth so didn't hurt much

New low carb diet just started, oh how I miss bread!

Joe Sweatthang

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not Paragliding
A bloody council road sweeper drove into the side of my car. 2k+ damage. Road sweeper driver reckoned he veered onto my side of the road to avoid rear ending a car that had stopped in front of him. He was only doing 3 mph. I hate stupid people who try and slate other people intelligence with their ********.