Hi Ive just become a life long member

murun

Well Ive been a member of this club for a week now, nobody asked me if I wanted to join, I just gave a blood sample and here I am, my whole life has changed in just one week !! where do I start.

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Welcome to the forum .Murun.You've made a good start by joining us here.Have a leisurely read round the forum ,there are lots of helpful ideas about diabetes here.If you don't see what you are looking for just ask.

dippydeedi

Dislikes
Bad manors, exercising, not being able to eat what i want, being skint, getting up.
You've started. Just by turning up here you've made the best decision of your life. Read all the posts, ask questions, have a moan, grieve, (for your old life) then pick yourself up and take part in our growing (by the day) club.

Sorry you've become special like us but welcome anyway.

Dee.

anne 37

hello and welcome ,as the guys said this is the best place to be when you got questions to ask ,you,ll always find someone on here thats been through the same as you ,you,ll be amazed at the stories you can relate to and these guys are great for advice ,lve been diabetic for over two years and only found this site recently and its great.so chin up you;ll get there just like we have ,kind regards anne x

EricD

Dislikes
Bullies and sockpuppets. Not being able to eat I want.
Hi murun, welcome to the forum and the club.

Where do you start? Well, read a lot, ask a lot of questions and then ask some more. Try out different diets and suggestions, find out what works and is best for you.