Terminal and. Scared - UPDATE !

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sable_Jan

Hi @kman. Just two of the Pork Butt cups I saw in Debenhams yesterday. Shame they were all girly ones apart from the French one...

Attachments

• 1420761697460.jpg
    1420761697460.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 523
  • 1420761713753.jpg
    1420761713753.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 520
Reactions: 2 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Hi @kman. Just two of the Pork Butt cups I saw in Debenhams yesterday. Shame they were all girly ones apart from the French one...

Jan they are Beautiful, We will take a look when we are in town during the week, I actually quite like the French one, I fancy being an Onion Seller in Allo Allo. ... LOL !

S

Sable_Jan

Jan they are Beautiful, We will take a look when we are in town during the week, I actually quite like the French one, I fancy being an Onion Seller in Allo Allo. ... LOL !
Listen carefully I will say zis only wunce ;)...... Didn't see the price but just had to take pics to show you... :)
Maybe my quote should've been "tis I, LeClerc" onion seller was one of his see thru disguises wasn't it...

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Kman, just hoping all is ok with you and yours. Is little pork butt behaving himself ? :angelic:

Reactions: 6 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi folks, Sorry I've not been around lately, things have not been at all good,

Pork Butt has brought much too our lives an given me love in boundless and limitless quantities,

But the truth is folks I am reaching the end,

My Health, and quality of life is now at it's lowest ever state, I can o so little now, and Wendie is scare to even let me out of sight any more in case anything happens an she is not here to help,

In the last week on two occassions during the night, I have been very close to ending it all, especially when Wendie had finishe changing my Nappy for the forth time, and the sheets for the second time, i didn't sleep at all that night, and I woke Wendie so much she slept very little,

In the en on both nights I couldn't do it, thinking about Wendie stopped me ! on both nights,

I am dying, inside, meically, and spiritually,

It is with a very very heavy heart that I have to announce i may not be here very much, but when I can as I prepare for my End Days and I hope a Dignified Death,

I can not tell you how much the support we have had here on the thread, an the Love we have shared,

I would like to be morbid for a moment and openly invite ANY of you to my funeral if you can spare the time, Wenie will let you all know when I Pass, if you could please let her know if you can attend, Thankyou !

So I hope Iwill have a little more time with you all, but forgive me if I curl up an Die quietly with my family around me,

With All My LOVE an many Tears.

Hugs Always.

Kevin.

xxxxxxxxxxx.

Reactions: 11 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sorry dogy D key on the on screen keyboar !

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Sending love and good wishes to you and Wendie :- RRB XXXX

“Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.”
Isaac Asimov

Reactions: 9 people

Ruth B

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It is always good to hear from you even if the news isn't good. Wendie is obviously a wonderful person, as are you for thinking of her so much.

I wish both of you all the best and positive vibes what ever decisions you take.

Reactions: 7 people

Danaemac

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People who think they know what you need before you do
@kman so sorry to hear this sending hugs and best wishes to you all I have not known you all that long but please remember you have made such a difference to me and ur determination to get your point about complications across will forever live with all of us xxxxx

Reactions: 5 people

JANROU

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hugs to you all, every moment is precious, spend time together and remember all the good times you have had. Thinking of you xx

Reactions: 8 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I love you all so much, Thankyou for coming on thisawful journey with me,

All My Love.

Kevin, Wendie, Delta and Pork Butt

xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Reactions: 11 people
S

Sable_Jan

o
I love you all so much, Thankyou for coming on thisawful journey with me,

All My Love.

Kevin, Wendie, Delta and Pork Butt

xxxxxxxxxxxx.
Our privilege - and we aren't getting off the bus yet..........

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
o

Our privilege - and we aren't getting off the bus yet..........

Thanks Jan for yours and everyone elses Love and Support, I'm so drained, and Tired, I will need my friends close, I'm Scared Folks, I DON'T want to Die, but still the End edges ever closer,

Sorry guys I have to go,

Hugs.

xxxx.

S

Sable_Jan

Thanks Jan for yours and everyone elses Love and Support, I'm so drained, and Tired, I will need my friends close, I'm Scared Folks, I DON'T want to Die, but still the End edges ever closer,

Sorry guys I have to go,

Hugs.

xxxx.
BIG HUGS xxxxx

Reactions: 8 people
S

Sable_Jan

Hi @kman, hope you are doing a bit better these past few days and that Wendie is well. Belly rubs for Pork Butt & Delta

Reactions: 4 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@Sable_Jan

Folks, I just spent 8 days in the LRI,, Where having gone in fo Abdo Pain they discovered I was in DKA yet again, and with the aid of a CT Scan they found masses on my Liver, Kidneys, and Eurethera, this would have been the biggy, except It appears that I not only had a very very bad panic attack in the scanner, but also I Apparently had an Anaphylactic reaction to the contrast ( Dye ) used,

Wendie, Mum and the Drs all believed for the whole of last Wednesday that I would not survive,

Obviously and Luckily they were all very wrong,

I'm home, drained and very tired, But Recovering nicely, They still need to have a conference over what Exactly the scan shows etc.

So keep Wendie in your thoughts, and Delta and my little Pork Butt,

Love Always.

xxxx.

S

Sable_Jan

@Sable_Jan

Folks, I just spent 8 days in the LRI,, Where having gone in fo Abdo Pain they discovered I was in DKA yet again, and with the aid of a CT Scan they found masses on my Liver, Kidneys, and Eurethera, this would have been the biggy, except It appears that I not only had a very very bad panic attack in the scanner, but also I Apparently had an Anaphylactic reaction to the contrast ( Dye ) used,

Wendie, Mum and the Drs all believed for the whole of last Wednesday that I would not survive,

Obviously and Luckily they were all very wrong,

I'm home, drained and very tired, But Recovering nicely, They still need to have a conference over what Exactly the scan shows etc.

So keep Wendie in your thoughts, and Delta and my little Pork Butt,

Love Always.

xxxx.

Hi @kman, delighted to hear from you :):):):):)

Sounds like you've been through the mill, the wringer AND the "bacon slicer" in the last 8 days........

I'm so happy you are home and recovering nicely. I bet little Pork Butt's tail hasn't stopped wagging since you got back home, and Delta's........and Wendie must be over the moon to have you home again.......

You've proved yet again you can't keep a good man down...... ;)

You are ALL in my thoughts........

Take care and when you can let us know the results of the "conference"

Big hugs
Jan,
Sloppy kisses from
Moo, Sassie, Rocko, Bonnie and (probably a grumble) Bligh......

Status
Not open for further replies.