So it's daft question time:

How is it pronounced?

RO OI BOS or ROO I BOS

:cool:

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've just tried the Tick Tock redbush tea, even better than the Redbush Tea Company! And noticed Tetley do one too, must be getting popular :cool:

Reactions: 2 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Tetley and Sainsburys is nice you can drink them with or without milk. I use unsweetened soya milk

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I think all rooibois tea can be drunk with or without milk or sugar

cairnlady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My last drink of the evening has been Roobos tea for last few years, no milk etc, and I get either Sainsburys or Redbush. I find it helps me sleep.

KateA

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Meat and now sugar and carbs!!!
I have tried both Rooibos and Green Tea, cannot abide either. I don't like sweet hot drinks so I think that is why I dislike the Rooibos as well as fruit teas. Green tea just tastes muddy to me but my son assures me it is a brilliant hangover cure. I have not had tea since my diabetes diagnosis as I have been carried away with coffee with cream. :happy:

I like both camomile and mint tea but at bedtime I drink valerian plus tea for a good night sleep.

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have tried both Rooibos and Green Tea, cannot abide either. I don't like sweet hot drinks so I think that is why I dislike the Rooibos as well as fruit teas. Green tea just tastes muddy to me but my son assures me it is a brilliant hangover cure. I have not had tea since my diabetes diagnosis as I have been carried away with coffee with cream. :happy:

I like both camomile and mint tea but at bedtime I drink valerian plus tea for a good night sleep.

My bedtime drink is either cocoa or Clipper Tea's 'Snore and Peace' tea, with chamomile, lemon balm and lavender. it was the name that first attracted me but it tastes gorgeous :)

Celeriac

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have tried Freshpak rooibos tea bags from South Africa, available from Ocado and just drinking my first organic Tick Tock brand. It does taste different, fresher, I think.